Debut full-length of heavy mil-spec electronics act The Black Maghreb, following an EP released by Tesco earlier this year. Further exploring the psychological hellhole of human conflicts and questioning the state of uncertainty at death’s door, through 9 tracks full of abrassive industrial/PE, spiraling madness, disorienting lead synths, brooding bass line, and pulsating drone and feedbacks, deep rhythmic percussions, pulsating drone, and feedbacks, further exploring the psychological hellhole of human conflicts and the uncertainty of life at death’s door.
Throwing unfathomable and fundamental question: is it worth living after all?
1. A Man is to War What Eternity is to God
2. The Spiralling Chasm
3. The Soul Destined to Wander
4. To Live is Inherently to Succumb to Chaos
5. Abysmal Wound-Cessation of Consciousness (Demo)
6. Dying a Thousand Deaths
7. Slowly We Ascend (And Decompose)
8. The Ever-Present Black Bile
9. To Live is Inherently to Succumb to Chaos Dying a Thousand Deaths (Nihil Remix)